Regardless of the season, every home can benefit from adding a little cozy comfort.
Having a home that is inviting — that beckons to visitors and lingers in the minds of guests — makes for both an enjoyable and memorable place. And there’s a big benefit to creating a home that is inviting to guests: it’s more inviting to you — and that’s really the important thing — the added delight you’ll have spending time in your cozy home! I’ll share some tips to try that will help you craft a home that welcomes everyone who walks through its doors — and wraps you up in a little cozy comfort!
1. Touches from the outdoors create a cozy and organic look in your home: Use branches from your backyard to create a sculpture-like tabletop vignette. The best part of this is it’s free! What you see here is a branch arrangement that is paired with a nature-inspired bowl filled with succulents, coordinating with the grouping’s sea green and azure blue glassware.
2. Be Eclectic: Mixing and matching different styles creates a personalized look for your home. Don’t be afraid to dive in and try it, just be sure to keep one dominant element and mix styles through the accessories.
3. Layered Windows: Add more texture and warmth to a room by layering a simple shade with drapes. Here, bamboo shades are paired with a patterned drape. There are so many options available for incredibly stylish, warm and cozy results.
4. Upholstered Headboards: Choosing plush or upholstered furniture will set the cozy feeling throughout your home – especially for a headboard in your bedroom.
5. Lighting: Create an “old-style” feel with a chandelier, flickering candle, or mod lamp. Having soft lighting can make a cozy and relaxing atmosphere.
Here are a few more tips to make your home feel warm and cozy:
- Select a warm paint color
- Incorporate wood
- Layer with rugs
- Add texture
- Blend old and new
- Add something organic in every room
- Bring in small comforts like pillows and throws
- Hang pictures at eye level
I hope you like these tips! Let me know what you think! If you’d like me to consult for creating more coziness in your home, I’d be glad to help! I’d love to hear from you, just click the contact link on this website and message me here, or you can email me at: email@example.com And, of course, you can call me anytime at: (407) 947-7718.